Courage Prayer for Tuesday, February 2

O Lord of life and laughter, on a day when we celebrate the "courage" of a mythical Groundhog to look for his shadow as a sign of what is yet to come, give me the courage to keep an eye on the the real indicators around me, acting responsibly and with compassion in response to what I see my life putting before me. Help me be bold enough to take steps, but wise enough to ask for your guidance as to the direction I travel. And encourage me not to gaze at the shadow I cast, but to look to the light that illuminates the path ahead! In Jesus' name. Amen.

                                                                                        --Pastor Jeff 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Courage Prayer for Friday, January 22

Courage Prayer for Thursday, February 11

Courage Prayer for Tuesday, February 9