Courage Prayer for Sunday, January 31

 Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name

you are our perfect and holy parent, you know what we need and you always do what is best for us

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven

help me aim today towards your vision

Give us this day our daily bread

give us what we need to live faithfully today, you will be here again tomorrow to answer this prayer

And forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us

help me choose forgiveness today, help me be gracious today

Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil

help us stay faithful and help me focus on you in my choices and behaviors today, and keep us safe, keep my loved ones safe, Lord

For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, FOREVER, Amen.

forever is in your hands, God, I can live one day at a time because you always take care of everyone and everything you have made.   Release me from my worries and lead me one day at a time, sweet Jesus.  Amen.


--Pastor Karen Slusser

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Courage Prayer for Friday, January 22

Courage Prayer for Thursday, February 11

Courage Prayer for Tuesday, February 9