Courage Prayer for Saturday, January 23

 Lord, help me be still and know you are God.  I need your courage whispered into my soul:

"Fear not, I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will hold you up in the palm of my victorious right hand"

"Fear not, I am with her, do not be dismayed, for I am her God.  I will strengthen her, I will help her, I will hold her up in the palm of my victorious right hand."

"Fear not, I am with him, do not be dismayed, for I am his God.  I will strengthen him, I will help him, I will hold him up in the palm of my victorious right hand."

Lord, keep whispering, keep whispering, because as I face the certain challenges and uncertainties of the days ahead, for me and for my loved ones, I already know what will happen- you will strengthen us, you will help us, you will hold us-- I just need to remember.

Lord, help me be still and know you are God.  Amen.


--Pastor Karen Slusser,  Isaiah 41:10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Courage Prayer for Friday, January 22

Courage Prayer for Thursday, February 11

Courage Prayer for Tuesday, February 9