Courage Prayer for Sunday, January 17


Most loving and gracious God, hear my prayer today that I might have the courage to ACT: upon those things I know I should do to grow closer to you; upon those things I know will make me more loving; upon those things that may give me patience to wait for your best good instead of grabbing the quick and easy “This will do.” Thank you for Jesus, who walks with me each day, and lovingly reminds me to not worry about tomorrow until it comes, and even then, to turn my concerns about it over to you. In the name of the Lord of Light I pray. Amen.

                                                                                --Pastor Jeff Sterling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Courage Prayer for Friday, January 22

Courage Prayer for Thursday, February 11

Courage Prayer for Tuesday, February 9