Courage Prayer for Tuesday, January 19

Dear Lord Jesus, as another has prayed before, "The ocean is so big and my boat is so small." Today, please help guide me on the great seas of life, and keep me from becoming swamped by the tossing waves. Lord, the same "wind" that fills the sails of my experience oft times threatens to blow me off course, so steady the breeze, and give me courage to sail on, navigating by the "star" of your light, the Light of the World. Oh, and one more thing, Great Captain: remind me today that I am not in the boat alone--that there are others on this voyage, and that our little bits of courage we muster may be joined together to form a boldness and a strength to fix our world and build up one another in Love. In the name of the one who calmed the storms at sea, Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

                                                                                --Pastor Jeff Sterling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Courage Prayer for Friday, January 22

Courage Prayer for Thursday, February 11

Courage Prayer for Tuesday, February 9